Our Fire and Rescue Engineer Duty Shirt is great for when you need something comfortable and lightweight to wear under your bunker gear or when a button-down isn't necessary. These shirts are 100% cotton and NFPA compliant.
Back: Distressed American Flag and "Engineer"
Front: Fire Rescue Maltese Cross with helmet, pick head axe, halligan tool and roof hook
- Official Thin Line Style Apparel, printed in The USA
- Designed by firefighters for firefighters
- NFPA Compliant: 100% combed, ring-spun cotton with tear-away tag
- Soft, double needle sleeves and hem for ultimate comfort
- Machine wash cold. Non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry medium.
Disclaimer: Thin Line Style has no way to verify that the purchaser of this shirt is an authorized representative of a department. Therefore, we cannot be held liable or responsible for any consequences arising from the purchase or use of this item.